What Is Protein?
When we eat proteins, it gets broken down into its individual amino acids. Most amino acids have a central carbon atom bonded to one amino or nitrogen containing group. That is why its called an amino acid. Protein is a macro-nutrient that is found mainly in animal products.Protein The Nutrition Source for Healthy Lifestyle of Human
In general, animal based protein foods like eggs, seafood’s, and meat provide all nine type of essential amino acids to humans in adequate amounts. Most of the proteins are really become the best source of nutrition for healthy lifestyle of humans. Most of the plant foods including whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds have high amounts of amino acids. Those plant proteins also the nutrition source for humans.
Generally comparing to both the type of protein the animal based proteins have more source of nutrition than plant based protein to generation of amino acids. Not all plant foods are low in the same. Protein is found throughout the body—in muscle, bone, skin, hair, and virtually every other body part or tissue. It makes up the enzymes that power many chemical reactions and the hemoglobin that carries oxygen in your blood. At least 10,000 different proteins make you what you are and keep you that way.
Compare to all above parts of protein we conclude that all types of proteins are essential for healthy lifestyle of human.Delicious High Protein Foods
It's easy to understand the excitement. Protein is an important component of every cell in the body. Hair and nails are mostly made of protein. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues. The Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for protein is 46 grams for women and 56 grams for men.
So here is a list of delicious foods that are high in protein.
Whole eggs are among the healthiest and most nutritious foods available.
1) It is good for our hair, eyes and skin.
2) Its help in weight loss.
3) Eating eggs can increase your stamina.
4) One hard boiled egg contain calorie 78g, Fat 5.3g, Carbs-0.6 gm, and protein-6.3 gm which is really beneficial for building muscles of human.
Almonds are a popular type
of tree nut.
1) Almonds have been popular in the diets of ancient Indians and Egyptians.
2) This nut is a very healthy snack as it contains many minerals and vitamins that you need.
3) They are rich in Magnesium, Vitamin B, Protein and Amino Acids.
4) Almonds can even prevent some types of cancer.
5) Almonds are very beneficial when it comes to losing weight.
6) The vitamin B that Almonds contain keeps your metabolism healthy.
7) Almonds contain amino acids and oils which help your brain maintain concentration.Chicken BreastChicken breast is one of the most popular protein-rich foods. Chicken breasts are included in many popular eating plans especially when they are designed for weight loss and muscle building.
1) Its high protein, low-carbohydrate works well in diet.
2) Many customers are preferred to eating 8 OZ chicken breast for consuming a 60grams of protein.
3) Almost 80 percent of the calories come from 8 OZ of the chicken breast.
4) However when your body doing exercises of muscles in a day then it requires 20 percent of calories which given by chicken breasts.
5) One roasted chicken breast without skin contains 53 grams and only 284 calories.
Milk contains a little of nearly every nutrient that your body needs.
It’s a good source of high quality protein, and it’s high in calcium, phosphorus, and riboflavin (vitamin B2).
If you are concerned about your fat intake, low or zero fat milk is an option.
There are three types of milk which is essential to human being as per their body structure.
1) Whole Milk- Whole milk type of milk contains high fats. Whole milk contain constituent of calorie 149, Fat-7.9 gm, protein-7.7 gm and carbohydrate 11.7 gm. Persons those are weak which requires whole milk for strengthens their muscle.
2) Low Fat Milk- Low fat milk contains constituent of calorie-122, Fat-4.8 gm, protein 8.1gm and carbohydrate-11.7 gm.
3) Skim Milk- Skim milk contains less fat than other two types of milk. Skim milk contains constituent of calorie-83, Fat 0.2 gm, protein 8.3 gm and carbohydrate-12.2 gm. The skim milk beneficial for the person which needs low fat and high carbohydrate.
All those milk types are contain above constituents as per one whole glass.
Peas also a essential part of health management. There are several benefits of peas for best health management.
1) Peas are low fat but high everything else. A cup of peas has less than 100 calories but lots of protein, fiber and micro nutrients.
2) Peas contain high amounts of a health protective poly phenol called coumestrol.
3) A study in Mexico city determined you only need 2 milligrams per day of this phytonutrient to prevent stomach cancer a cup of peas at least 10.
4) Anti-aging, strong Immune system and high energy.
All above mentioned foods are really essential for healthy life of human being. Those all foods are essential for today’s stressful life to make sustain easier.